Monday, April 16, 2007

A year older

It's that time of year again. People say you're 1 year wiser and all. I might not feel any wiser yet but the day felt great. Everyone in the house decided to buy me dinner a day earlier so we went to this nice western food place which is nearby called Ben's Diner. I ordered the Pork Ribs and OMG they were good and for that price I would have ordered 2!

Although I was a little late for work I had a little smirk on my face that I couldn't seem to wipe off the whole day. I appreciate all the phone calls and sms and msn messages that i recieved at the stroke of midnight. Being 1 year older isn't so bad, I wonder why some people complain. But then again who am I to judge people huh?

All I know is that I felt appreciated and it feels good to know that you have friends all over who actually care and take notice. Everything felt perfect and as I walked into the office I found 2 presents at my cube wow. Mind you it was 6am and I just couldn't help but smile and thank the people who gave me these presents. Stan, Glad, Rosie. Love the nice shirts ya gave me. Thank You soo much.

The rest of the day was pretty good and the team decided to actually get me a cake. It was a nice cake from Jenny's Cake Hous. Mmmm Mmmmm...they make some goooood cakes and the one we shared was a Cheese Choc cake, yummy. Thanks all.

Later on I got a msg from Peng Ngun to go bowling and I thought what the heck, let's do it. Yea I need a practice for the upcoming interoffice tournament. Thanks for the invite bro.

Then to end the day I had dinner with Sam. We decided to head to Sushi King and we had quite a plesant chat about almost everything. Lol. Thanks for the company Sam. Although I would have liked to drive down to my favorite pasta/western place...Mario's. But it's a Monday and I hate slow traffic. Hehe. Next time yea.

Thank You all Again for the wishes and company.

No comments: