Sunday, April 29, 2007

TBS Paintball 2007


The paint ballers!

Yup it's my first time taking part in a Paintball session and it's about time! I have always wanted to play but every time I ask people come up with some sort of excuse to get out of it. At least the guys at TBS were more than willing to take part. So after 1 week of planning it comes down to 2 teams of 5 on 5 to slug it out on the battlefield. I was surprised to see the set up at an empty land near Bukit Gambier.

Unfortunately for us it rained overnight and there were water puddles everywhere. But that didn't stop any of us from running around enthusiastically in the mud. At least it was cloudy and only a slight drizzle was coming from the sky from time to time. Were were split to 2 teams of yellow and green. Bought like 4000 pallets and set up for a game with 2 sessions consisting of best of 3 games each session.

It was fun, from the word GO! from the marshal, you can feel the adrenaline pumping and keeping your head down and heading for cover as you hear paint pallets hit barrels, tires and wood. I didn't do too well for my first time, got hit 3 times on the legs and 3 times on the helmet. But all in all, it was a good workout, although my thighs and lower back is now sore, it was well worth it.

The price was quite reasonable. Since we had 10 people each person had to pay RM70 for the entire session. So I hope more people take part in the near future.

WHOO HOOOO!

No comments: