Friday, March 18, 2005

moving forward--->

Seems that work today isn't too bad. It's friday! who the hell feels bad on a friday? If you do you have issues my friend. At least on my side all the work that was suppose to be done is completed and finished! No more hanging cases to carry over to next week, apart from calling the customer and asking "How is everything now? blah blah blah...blah..blah".

Enough about freaking work! Let's get down to business. Waaaaiit a minute, what business? I'm sorry my mind is totally working on its own today. But at least I feel good today. Everything is going smoothly, I've got a plan in life. I know I have to do something about it and I will DO IT!

Lately all these crazy stuff happening, sad, yet, different. You never know what life has in store for you at the next junction. So I have decided to let my life flow naturally. I can't have everything I want, I'll just let it happen. Learning is part of life and I have learned new things over these few weeks. I am now looking at a bigger picture and it isn't that small after all.hehe.

Well I guess I gota plan something for the weekend, would love to go shopping for car parts and stuff. But there isn't much choice in Penang.

Darn!

No comments: