Thursday, March 31, 2005

Unexpected Call

Got an unexpected call from her last night around 10:40pm. She asked me out for a drink. Picked me up and went to a nearby "mamak" store We talked a little. She looked troubled, but she kept saying "Nothing's wrong" with a lovely smile. We talked about what we've been doing since we've split. She ordered something to eat.

Chat for another 30 mins and after she ate we made a move. I noticed that when we were talking she would just look into space and look lost. Those eyes never lie, there is something wrong. But she dosen't want to talk or open up.

I didn't know what else to do but just make conversation and keep her occupied. I know that I don't talk much and I don't joke much. I try to but maybe it's just me.

She dropped me off at my place and that was history.

I kept asking but she keeps saying "nothing, i'm just stressed."

End of conversation.

No comments: