Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Past..

Many times before I asked myself "what would it be like if it didn't do what I did in the past?". I also wondered if I made the right choices in life. If only we could change what we had done, maybe life won't be as it is today.

I guess it's time for me to make a choice today. So I choose to move on with life, I can't hold on to something which dosen't allow me to hold on to anymore. Everytime I try, I slip, I fall further down, deeper into that hole called depression and obsession.

Thinking back about my life sure has made me more focused today. All the choices that I made and all things that I tought I had, they make sense now. We can't have everything, it's either you have it or you don't....move on!

I know I've made some wrong choices, all for the wrong reasons. But I guess you could say we learn from our mistakes. Every choice has a risk, where it would take you is unknown.

We'll find out in time.

No comments: