Wednesday, March 16, 2005

...Only Time Will Heal...

Well there isn't much left to say for my relationship with Kelly. I wish her the best and I hope she will be happier from now on. We decided to just be friends now, I respect that.

At least she knows what she did was wrong, but instead of changing the situation she chose the easier way out.

What a coincidence, she met that guy on th Feburary 4th, they went out for lunch at a nice restaraunt on the 14th and we seperated on the 24th. Then on March 14th I decided to let it all go.

Wanted to show Kelly a nice hompage that I was making for us. Was going to show it to her on April 6th 2005. Alas, time isn't on my side. Here's the link if anyone's intrested http://kelnd.tripod.com I wanted to put more stuff in it but I don't see the point anymore.

That's life I guess. I feel so hurt, I tried to drink my sorrows away but that isn't me.

Time to move on. Time to heal.

I heard this quote from a good friend of mine "learn from our mistakes". Thanks Pal.

No comments: