Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday Already?

Aaawww...the weekend always passes by so fast!

I had a splendid weekend with friends from work. They showed me a great time and lots of them wished me Happy Birthday. Wow, I don't think I've been wished that many times for the entire day!. Lolz. :)

So my weekend started on friday night when I took a special friend out for japanese dinner. Had a nice talk and discussion untill around 12am when I got a call from some friends from work who insisted to take me out for clubbing session.

We went to a place called Chillout at Gurney. It was packed with people, all moving & shaking to the music. The DJ played nice songs with his mixes the house was jam packed by 1am, then we left around 2:15am when some of my friends had a little too much to drink. Reached home around 3:30am when i went straight to bed.

Saturday Morning, woke up around 11am to send my younger bro to his car driving exam. Then straight off to the gym to workout and get in shape. Met up with Andy who was also working out. We did some chess presses, bench presses and a good sprint onthe running machine. Finished around 1:30pm, me had a shower and went out to wish a special friend good luck in her exam!. While I was there I met Dinesh who was my 1st buddy when I started as a CMG in Dell. Was nice to see him, too bad we didn't have the time to chat 'cause he was taking the exam too.

Went for lunch at Fish & Co and had the grilled salmon. Damn! this shop serves a really nice fish! Lots of choices too. Hmm..I got this free gift from my bank, it was a massage pillow from Ogawa. Went to the shop to collect the free gift but as usual they are fresh out of stock, new stock will arrive sometime at the end of the month. Oh well, just my luck huh. Lolz.

Skipping forward to the evening, made some plans to meet up with Julz, Paul, Alex and some other guys who I knew from work. We met up at SOHO which is a small pub/club. DJ spinned some cool music but it was a bit annoying when he was talking over the music. The later it got the more people came in, the pub was so packed with people that walking from one end to the other was a workout! Lolz.

Left the pub due to overcrowding!. Went to Segafredo to have some coffee and chat with all the guys. Headed home after coffee, had to send some guys back on the way. Got a call from a special friend around 3am, who was sad and needed some comfort. Being a person who is caring I went over to comfort her. I didn't want to see her like this. Wonder why her bf was treating her this way, she's a nice girl. They definately need to talk things out clearly, it's not easy to have good communication in a relationship when one party decided not to talk about their problems. I'm a bit sad that this is the situation now.

Life works in mysterious ways. It really does.

1 comment:

Sher 'n Pete said...

Hey you.. Happy birthday!~!~! Hope you had lotsa fun!!